Join an Accelerated Job Search Group
What is an Accelerated Job Search group? Find out here.
Online AJS Orientation
This is a 30-minute review of effective job search skills that will help you be successful in the AJS program. In this web conference, you and others seeking employment will connect with the employment advisers facilitating the discussion. Click the link(s) below at the designated time, except on major U.S. holidays, to join the online orientation. All times are Mountain Time.
2:30 p.m. Group Orientation: Join the meeting
5:00 p.m. Group Orientation: Join the meeting
12:00 p.m. Group Orientation: Join the meeting
Online AJS Group Meetings
This 60- to 90-minute meeting will be facilitated online by an employment adviser. Click the links below to join the web conference at the indicated time. Meetings occur Monday through Friday at the indicated times, except on major U.S. holidays.
Eastern U.S. and Canada (Eastern Time)
Idaho/Central U.S. and Canada (Central Time)
Utah (Mountain Time)
8:30 a.m. AJS for professionals, managers, and executives (Northern Utah): Join the meeting
8:30 a.m. AJS for professionals, managers, and executives (Salt Lake Valley): Join the meeting
9:30 a.m. AJS for professionals, managers, and executives (Utah County, Central and Southern Utah): Join the meeting
3:30 p.m. AJS (All of Utah): Join the meeting
Southwest U.S. (Mountain Time)
Western U.S. and Canada (Pacific Time)
Tips for Online Meetings
Consider the following tips as you connect for an online meeting:
- Typically, everyone participating can see each other, so sit in a spot where there are few distractions.
- You will need to use a microphone to speak, so make sure you’re in a quiet place.
- Consider using headphones with a microphone attached.
- Test your camera and microphone before you join to minimize technical issues.
- Make sure you have enough light so other participants can see your face.
- In your job search you want to be punctual to meetings, so be sure to join the meeting on time.