Fresno California Employment Resource Center
Whether you are you looking for a better job, interested in starting your own business, in need of education or training, or just need help managing your family budget or personal finances, Self-Reliance Services (SRS), formally known as LDS Employment Resource Services, can help support you on your path to greater temporal and spiritual self-reliance. Contact your local bishop or the stake Self-Reliance specialist and ask about attending an upcoming Self-Reliance devotional and joining a Self-Reliance group. You can also receive one-on-one assistance by visiting a Self-Reliance Resource Center or LDS Employment Resource Center if available in your area.
Even if a center is not close enough for you to visit, we recommend that you log-in to ldsjobs.org and create your profile. On ldsjobs.org you will find many tools and tips to help you, including links to local employment, self-employment, and education resources.
Amazon Job Fair
Want to work at Amazon's new Fresno location?
The Tech giant is holding a job fair this week in downtown Fresno.
The company is seeking more than 40 technicians and mechanics, ranging from mid-level to senior and lead-levels.
Positions advertised include:
-Maintenance planner (days/nights)
-CMMS administrator (days/nights)
-Industrial automation technicians
-Material handling equipment - conveyors (levels I, II, III)
-Robotic technicians (levels I,II,III)
-Control systems technicians and leads
Bring your resume and dress for success!
Career & Resource Expo
More than 80 local employers with immediate openings.
Two-Day Career Workshop
In this 2 -day career workshop, you will learn about, and develop skills in the following areas:
- Identifying your skills
- Preparing well crafted "Me in 30 Seconds" statements to introduce yourself and the job you're looking for, and why you would do well in that job.
- Identifying accomplishments in your past work history that highlight your skills and show you would be of value to your employer.
- Crafting "Power Statements," (concise stories about your accomplishments), that show your skills.
- Producing written materials that get results, (resumes, cover letters, applications).
- Interviewing and followup.