Fresno California Employment Resource Center
Whether just starting out in your career or well established in your career, LDS Employment Resource Services (ERS) or Self-Reliance Services (SRS) can help you accomplish your career goals. The employment center or self-reliance center offers one-on-one coaching, workshops and a large database of employment, education and self-employment opportunities. By visiting the center you learn the most effective job search practices, build your network and find resources to help you further your education or manage a successful small-business.
We recommend that you log-in and begin creating your profile on ldsjobs.org prior to visiting the employment center. Even if an employment center or self-reliance center is not close enough for you to visit, ldsjobs.org offers many online resources. If you desire, an employment advisor can also provide assistance over the telephone or through e-mail.
Fresno LDS Employment Resource Services will be having monthly training workshops on the first Wednesday of each month. This opportunity is especially designed for those who are new to their callings. We hope to see the following each month:
- Ward and Stake Employment Specialists
- Stake Presidents, Counselors and High Council members concerned with employment
- Bishops and Bishopric Counselors
- Quorum Leaders
- Relief Society Presidencies
- Any one concerned with employment/underemployment in their stewardships
Let the missionaries at the Resource Center help you magnify your callings and serve the members of your Stakes/Wards.
UniSea Recruiting Seafood Processors
UniSea is recruiting seafood processors to work in Dutch Harbor, Alaska!
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at Fresno EDD, 2555 S. Elm Avenue, Fresno, CA 93706
Starts at 9 am sharp. DO NOT BE LATE. Orientation and In-Person Interviews.
- 6 month seasonal contract beginning in mid January
- Typical shift is 12 hours per day--6 days a week
- Alaska's current minimum wage is $9.75 per hour and $14.62 overtime
- Transportation from Seattle provided
- Return transportation to Seattle after successful completion of contract
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to stand for long periods and lift up to 50 lbs.
- $15 per day room and board fee, when 8 or more hours are worked in a day
- Laundry services provided
- All personal protective gear provided
- Great benefits available upon eligibility
- Advancement opportunities are available
UniSea is an Equal Opportunity Employer