Fresno California Employment Resource Center
Quer você esteja apenas iniciando em sua carreira ou já bem estabelecido nela, os Centros de Autossuficiência (CA) podem ajudá-lo a alcançar suas metas profissionais. O centro de empregos ou centro de autossuficiência oferece treinamento individual, cursos e um grande banco de dados de oportunidades profissionais, educacionais e de negócio próprio. Ao visitar o centro de empregos, você aprenderá as práticas mais eficientes de procura de emprego, elaborará sua rede de contatos e encontrará recursos que o ajudarão a aumentar sua cultura ou a administrar um pequeno negócio bem sucedido.
Recomendamos que você acesse e comece a criar seu perfil no ldsjobs.org antes de visitar o centro de empregos. Mesmo que um centro de autossuficiência não seja muito próximo para que o visite, o site ldsjobs.org oferece muitos recursos online. Se desejar, um consultor de empregos também pode prover ajuda por telefone ou e-mail.
Employment Recruitment- Various Warehouse Positions
The State of California Employment Development Department and DEFINITIVE STAFFING invite you to attend the
Employment Recruitment for various warehouse positions
Date: Monday, September 26, 2016
Time: 9:00am to 10:30am
EDD Fresno West Office
2555 S. Elm Avenue
Fresno, CA 93706
OPEN TO ALL JOB SEEKERS
- Bring resume and pick up an application on recruitment day.
- Right to Work documents required: Social Security Card and Government issued ID
- Warehouse Workers
- Pre Batch Coordinator/Processing Cook
Qualified candidates, please come prepared to complete application and bring Right to Work document; Government issued ID and Social Security Card.
For more information please call (559) 445-6747.
Annual Tulare County Job Fair
The annual Tulare County Job Fair will be held Wednesday, September 28, 2016 in the Visalia Convention Center. Last year's job fair drew 1500 job seekers. Bring copies of your resume and dress for an interview. The job fair will open early for veterans at 9:00 am. The general public is welcome at 9:30 am. The fair will close at 12:30pm. See you there!
Fresno LDS Employment Resource Services will be having monthly training workshops on the first Wednesday of each month. This opportunity is especially designed for those who are new to their callings. We hope to see the following each month:
- Ward and Stake Employment Specialists
- Stake Presidents, Counselors and High Council members concerned with employment
- Bishops and Bishopric Counselors
- Quorum Leaders
- Relief Society Presidencies
- Any one concerned with employment/underemployment in their stewardships
Let the missionaries at the Resource Center help you magnify your callings and serve the members of your Stakes/Wards.
UniSea Recruiting Seafood Processors
UniSea is recruiting seafood processors to work in Dutch Harbor, Alaska!
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at Fresno EDD, 2555 S. Elm Avenue, Fresno, CA 93706
Starts at 9 am sharp. DO NOT BE LATE. Orientation and In-Person Interviews.
- 6 month seasonal contract beginning in mid January
- Typical shift is 12 hours per day--6 days a week
- Alaska's current minimum wage is $9.75 per hour and $14.62 overtime
- Transportation from Seattle provided
- Return transportation to Seattle after successful completion of contract
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to stand for long periods and lift up to 50 lbs.
- $15 per day room and board fee, when 8 or more hours are worked in a day
- Laundry services provided
- All personal protective gear provided
- Great benefits available upon eligibility
- Advancement opportunities are available
UniSea is an Equal Opportunity Employer