West Jordan Utah Employment Resource Center
LDS Employment Resource Centers provide additional support that individuals may need to become self-reliant, including access to information about community resources, one-on-one coaching and mentoring, as well as additional workshops and classes that might be needed. These centers serve as a place where jobseekers can find employment opportunities, learn how to write a résumé or cover letter, and receive one-on-one mentoring and guidance. Some centers occasionally host job fairs. LDS Employment Centers may also serve as a gathering place for Church members and other members of the community seeking to strengthen their temporal and spiritual self-reliance.
Centers are open to the public and the services are free of charge. Centers operating hours vary in order to best meet the needs of local Church members.
LDS Employment Resource Centers offer…
- A gathering place for Church members and others seeking to become more self-reliant through employment, education, and self-employment
- Personalized coaching and career planning
- Access to the internet, computers, phones, printer, and copier
- Job postings and lists of local employers
- Assistance with resumes and cover letters
- Interview preparation, including video-taped practice interviews
- Information about local education and training programs, including scholarship and financial aid information
- Information about local self-employment resources, including NGOs and microcredit institutions
News and Events
HAFB Informational Workshops
2019 HAFB Informational
First Friday of the month
1:00 p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Clearfield Employment Center | 1290 E. 1450 S. • Clearfield
Hosted by: Hill Air Force Base
Join us to learn how to:
- Register online with USA Jobs for civilian jobs on Hill Air Force Base and all federal agencies
- Read and interpret federal job announcements
- Create a federal resume with USA Jobs Resume Builder
- Best identify your knowledge, skills and abilities
- Find Direct Hire opportunities on Hill Air Force Base and navigate the application process
- Prepare for an interview
Register at jobs.utah.gov/hillafb
Seating is limited so reserve your seat today.
- February 1
- March 1
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7
- August 2
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
- December 6
Utah Valley Job Fair
Like our facebook page at fb.me/UtahValleyJobFair and mark that you're coming to the job fair for a chance to win $100's in prizes.
This is the place to find a new job or a better job.
Bring copies of your resume, dress professionally and be prepared to talk to hiring representatives.